Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Placement of Garden gnomes

Here is a small tip to place Garden Gnomes inside the house for those who don't have a fancy garden.Check out my blog http://mintbluedesigns.blogspot.de for more details.
4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Adorable...I love the pop of color they add!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Linda
    Linda Elmer, NJ
    I love your Gnomes! Where do you find yours? I just found a vintage 13" Gnome made in England at the web site shopgoodwill.com. There's also a small company called Kimmel Gnomes that still makes them by hand in The USA. They are vintage looking and very
  • Sharika Varma
    Thank you so much Linda and Jeanette S .
  • Julie Rainwater
    Julie Rainwater Paragould, AR
    I love Gnomes. I have several inside and outside in my flower beds. I put a clear finish on the ones outside to help protect the paint from the sun.
Sharika Varma
  • Likes

Barbie Furth Jeanette S Petri Wynn Thelma Wallace Photokricket Linda Lyudmila Kobunko Julie Rainwater The Pond Store

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!