my garden

JARDIM 05.11.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
  • Ann W
    Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    yes--I still have the gardens at my 15 rentals to tend to and I'll probably make a better effort there now that the house is sold we were lucky to make a sideways move financially so I'm content!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Ann W, I think I missed where you are living now - I believe it is a condo but where is it located? Looks like a beautiful setting on the pic.
  • Ann W
    Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    we moved to Hutchinson Island off of Ft Pierce--neighborhood called Harbour Isle---same square footage as house but no yard just the view---but like I said I'm using my energy at the 15 apts in Hobe Sound that needs low moisture plants (no irrigation)
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Hey Ann - good to see you back. Hutchinson Is. was ringing a bell - is that close to Port St. Lucie? My daughter drove down there a couple of years ago to meet her X so each of them could visit with the kids. Someone had a house they let them use and I
  • Ann W
    Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    yes it is just off shore of PSL----
Ann W

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post