Hometalk.com

25 Comments Displaying 15 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Cooper S Ashland City, TN
    Beautiful sanctuary, I Love it, seems very peaceful.
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    thanks have an offer on the property just not high enough yet
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    sold my house and garden in 43 days in south FL! didn't lose money but was happy to let it go----thanks for all your helpful suggestions!
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Congratulations Ann W. In today's market 43 days to sell a home anywhere has to be a record.

However, you did have a beautiful setting. Good luck in your new

• Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Congratulations Ann. I KNOW that has to be a big relief to finally have a buyer!! I'd say 43 days is doing pretty well - although it probably seemed like ages to you!! When one's home is on the market you always feel like you're living in a fish bowl
  • Ann B Winter Park, FL
    I really want to do this just a "little" pond, this really is beautiful, thanks for the post.
  • Sheila Mccrary Weinandy Bala Cynwyd, PA
    I love this. It's beautiful. I've been wanting a pond for ages. Everything that I have looked at cost too much money. This looks great. Thanks for sharing this.
  • I love this idea I'm all about recycling & re-use
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    moved to condo sold house with garden this is my new backyard view
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    So you traded a garden for water views...too bad there is a highway in between.
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    yes--I still have the gardens at my 15 rentals to tend to and I'll probably make a better effort there now that the house is sold we were lucky to make a sideways move financially so I'm content!
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Ann W, I think I missed where you are living now - I believe it is a condo but where is it located? Looks like a beautiful setting on the pic.
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    we moved to Hutchinson Island off of Ft Pierce--neighborhood called Harbour Isle---same square footage as house but no yard just the view---but like I said I'm using my energy at the 15 apts in Hobe Sound that needs low moisture plants (no irrigation)
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Hey Ann - good to see you back. Hutchinson Is. was ringing a bell - is that close to Port St. Lucie? My daughter drove down there a couple of years ago to meet her X so each of them could visit with the kids. Someone had a house they let them use and I
  • Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    yes it is just off shore of PSL----