Mason Jar Pin Cushion

Craft Ideas 03.15.16
Need an inexpensive and easy-to-make gift. This Mason Jar Pin Cushion is a perfect project. No special skills are needed and it can be made in a few minutes.

I also like this project when I need to have a lot of favors for an event. Fill the jar with anything that is appropriate for the event.

Teacher gifts ~ baby showers ~ bridal favors ~ almost any setting works.

To see more: http://www.seasonedhomemaker.com/2012/11/mason-jar-pin-cushion-tutorial.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Beatriz Maria
    Beatriz Maria Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
    thanks ,@beatritxu29 as we can't find those jars en my country I'll use empty little jars of children's food with any kind of thinks.
  • The Seasoned Homemaker
    A big thank you!
  • Mingyan Lu
    Mingyan Lu Beverly Hills, CA
    It looks so wonderful! This Mason Jar Pin Cushion was featured on http://hative.com/cute-mason-jar-craft-ideas/
  • Le'
    Le' Woodville, TX
    Valerie...OMG..what a beautiful place to live. I live in a forest and hilly.
  • Le'
    Le' Woodville, TX
    I love Mason jars and this is really cute as well as practical.
  • Bobbi sensenig
    Bobbi sensenig Mitchell, OR
    Love this,a good project with 7 yr,old granddaughter this summer
  • Dahlia corella-ryle
    Dahlia corella-ryle Jourdanton, TX
    This is such a fun project. Great for when you want to get together with friends and need an activity.
  • Jessica C
    Jessica C Stoughton, WI
    Great idea, love the bright colors you chose!
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    This is a delightful addition to anyone's sewing room! I have also used pretty tea cups in the same way, also charming.
    • Valerie
      Valerie South Africa
      Le' I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I am close to a naval base called Simonstown, which is very close to the very tip of Africa. It is a beautiful area, surrounded by mountains and
  • The Seasoned Homemaker
    Awesome. Thanks.
  • Sharlotte S
    Sharlotte S Houston, TX
    Just letting you know Hometalk contacted me about curating a clipboard for them about easy sew projects. I really liked your project so it was added to my clipboard of "15 Easy Sew Projects". I also featured the clipboard on my blog. Drop by! http://mssharlottessouthernreflections.blogsp...
  • Sharlotte S
    Sharlotte S Houston, TX
    This is so cute! Thanks for the great tutorial!
  • Rosalie M
    Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    Excellent idea for a little luncheon gift or just a little thank you to a friend. I love this idea. Great going. We seasoned girls usually have some little tricks up our sleeves.
  • The Seasoned Homemaker
    I'm glad that this can lift your spirits. I'm always smiling when I sew or craft.
  • Joni Kassay
    Joni Kassay Irving, TX
    Add to this post...Love,love everything you've done. It helps looking at different crafts to give me ideas for what I wanna make. Crafting help with my depression from my mastectomy I had. So thank you for putting a smile on my face.<3
The Seasoned Homemaker