Using an Old Window to Display Photos

how to - crafty 08.12.15
Use an old window, this one was free, to display photos in your home. I used wedding pictures for mine and hung it our bedroom!
My window used to be stored in an outdoor shed, so it needed a lot of cleaning!
Attach your photos using clear scrapbooking photo corners. Be sure you have everything arranged where you want it before attaching the photos!
This is definitely my favorite piece of art in the whole house. It just makes me smile :)
The easiest way to hang your window on the wall is by attaching D-hooks to the window and using heavy duty Monkey Hooks. This will also keep there from being a large hole if you decide to move it later.

To see more: http://www.attemptsatdomestication.com/snails-pace/

• Christi Littlefield
    Christi Littlefield Port Byron, NY
    I love it as is too! When hung on the wall the wall color will be the background very chic look! Great job!
  • Mila S
    Mila S Colville, WA
    Love it!!! Since my 'Grands' just moved away i want to do something like this w/pics of them!
  • Ne Lyn
    I was wondering how black paper might look behind the pictures? Maybe a little larger than the picture itself, with a fancy border to it. Opinions?
  • Donna DeRoche-Smith
    Donna DeRoche-Smith Springfield, LA
    I have measured the window panes, and what I am going to do is order 10x13 prints, which will fit perfectly in each pane. Most of the windows I have, have 6 panes. My daughter is a professional photographer, so, she will order the pictures I want to
  • Nadia.vittozzi
    Wow, A good idea to recycle.
Ashley Rowlands