Make Your Own Custom Flower Pots.

Garden Crafties 06.14.15
Did you know that you can print on tissue paper? Simply wrap it around a piece of printer paper and you can run it through your printer to get the exact graphics that you want. Then all you have to do is adhere it to a flower pot with ModPodge and you have a beautiful custom flower pot.

To see more: http://artsyvava.blogspot.com/2013/05/need-tissueflower-pot.html

• Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    They are gorgeous!
  • Linda Jowers
    Linda Jowers Walls, MS
    Printer on the fritz, but might look for some paper napkins to try this look. They do pretty good with the Modge Podge, but you have to be very careful not to use too much pressure - the single sheet with the pattern is fragile, but once the first layer
  • Linda
    Linda Syracuse, NY
    Luv the idea, but I think I'll cheat a bit, and use paper napkins (since I don't have a color printer) ... and decoupage them on.
    • Virginia B
      Virginia B Fayetteville, GA
      Linda That's a great solution if you don't have a printer (or even if you do). I have used napkins for lots of projects and they work great. Just make sure you separate the layers or they will bubble up. Have fun!
  • Karen Criner
    Karen Criner Winston Salem, NC
    Your pots are so beautiful and appreciate how you placed the prints! I have tried your idea in the past and had a lot of fun. If anyone does not have a printer, here are a few things you may use. Wrapping paper, wallpaper/samples and of course, designer
  • Sandy
    Sandy Sterling Heights, MI
    Wow effect
Virginia B