EASY DIY Pallet Clock!

Patsy's Board 11.14.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I wanted a distressed wood clock for my Screen Porch Makeover but all the ones I found were too expensive...so just like you would do...I made one!
This was really really easy peeps! xo
This is the easiest DIY wood clock ever! How do I know? Because I actually did this without any help from The Husband!
First I cut pallet wood to the right size and joined it together with 2 strips of wood and some screws- I drew a circle (20") on the wood.Then using a jigsaw (my 1st time!) I cut out my circle!
After sanding the wood smooth, I found numbers I liked (Fancypants Font) and printed them in the right size...I cut out the numbers and traced them with a pencil onto the wood...
With craft paint I carefully painted in the numbers...
When the paint was dry, I gently sanded the numbers to look weathered...
Add a clock mechanism and your done! I was so proud of this since it's my very first time using the jigsaw! xo

To see more: http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/2013/05/28/diy-pallet-clock/

All Things Heart and Home

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post