EASY DIY Pallet Clock!

5 hours ago
I wanted a distressed wood clock for my Screen Porch Makeover but all the ones I found were too expensive...so just like you would do...I made one!

This was really really easy peeps! xo

• This is the easiest DIY wood clock ever! How do I know? Because I actually did this without any help from The Husband!
  • First I cut pallet wood to the right size and joined it together with 2 strips of wood and some screws- I drew a circle (20") on the wood. Then using a jigsaw (my 1st time!) I cut out my circle!
  • After sanding the wood smooth, I found numbers I liked (Fancypants Font) and printed them in the right size... I cut out the numbers and traced them with a pencil onto the wood...
  • With craft paint I carefully painted in the numbers...
  • When the paint was dry, I gently sanded the numbers to look weathered...
  • Add a clock mechanism and your done! I was so proud of this since it's my very first time using the jigsaw! xo

To see more: http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/2013/05/28/diy-pallet-clock/

• Adriana
    Adriana Canada
    Gorgeous!!! You can even brush a bit of color to it, but for me this is perfect.
  • Raquel Damas
    Olha só o que falei que estava fazendo!
  • AJ Ogden
    AJ Ogden Floral Park, NY
    I love this! I now want to make one for my kitchen! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jody Motz
    Jody Motz Grand Junction, CO
    Where do you get the "clock works" with the long hands???
  • Barb Simmons
    where did you find clock hands big enough for a 20" clock?

love how it turned out. thanks for telling what font it is too.

All Things Heart and Home