Hometalk.com

For the Garden 01.25.14

Water Hose Holder for the Garden - DIY!

Do you hate looking at the water hose on the ground as much as I do?? I have a solution that I made for under $15. Now my hose has a cute new home and my plants have a much higher chance of survival :-) This is super simple! I had the whole thing put together in about 20 minutes! You can see the full tutorial at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2013/06/hose-ho...

To see more: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2013/06/hose-holder-for-the-garden-diy.html

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Twenty minutes! Seriously? Great (and speedy) job.
  • Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thanks Douglas Hunt ! Yes... The nailer made it a quick job! It took longer for the paint to dry than to put it together :-)
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Love it....what did you put as a topper? I clipped this...Quick project for one afternoon!
  • Jossi Bradford, VT
    ! I love this ! I've bought those expensive, plastic "hose holders", as well as the old style metal ones, but they all just get in the way, and don't get the job done. I might even go out and built 2 of these using scrap wood tonight ! Excellent idea,
  • Stephanie Griffith Roswell, NM
    I made one of these last month. Was incredibly easy and cheap and it looks great! I've had people ask me to make one for them now!
  • CindyD Arnold, MD
    We have been thinking about making something like this. Had plastic ones a few years ago, but it didn't last. Thanks for the visual tutorial..can't wait to get started!
  • Janis Caracappa Charlotte, NC
    Gotta get the "hose holder" today, everything else is in my workroom. Just love this thank you!

@shanty2chic

• Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Oh thanks Janis Caracappa ! Good luck on it!
  • Lauren Hightstown, NJ
    What a great idea! I added a new perennial garden to my side yard this summer,so I'd like to set a hose up to the spigot there, and need a compact hose holder. I think your idea might work! Thanks for posting.