Awesome Website for Small Garden Inspiration

Gardens 7 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I just came across the most amazing site called The Micro Gardener. Anne, The Micro Gardener herself, teaches people how to make the most of their small garden spaces and shares fabulous ideas for creative gardening. This is just a taste of what you will find on her site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Here is a link to The Micro Gardener:
  • This cute little teacup planter is one of Anne's "Creative ideas for portable gardens." If you think this is cute, you should see what else is there!
  • Built in drainage! This is one idea in the "Clever plant container" series. See more here:
  • Anne shared this stiletto cactus planter by Rachel Mahlke ( Get Anne's tips here:
  • Maximizing vertical space: An espaliere olive tree
  • Anne shows how to make your own garden gift basket.
  • Upside down tomato planter. One of the fun ideas in the series "Gardening Ideas for Kids:"
Miriam I

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post