Awesome Website for Small Garden Inspiration

I just came across the most amazing site called The Micro Gardener. Anne, The Micro Gardener herself, teaches people how to make the most of their small garden spaces and shares fabulous ideas for creative gardening. This is just a taste of what you will find on her site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Here is a link to The Micro Gardener:
  • This cute little teacup planter is one of Anne's "Creative ideas for portable gardens." If you think this is cute, you should see what else is there!
  • Built in drainage! This is one idea in the "Clever plant container" series. See more here:
  • Anne shared this stiletto cactus planter by Rachel Mahlke ( Get Anne's tips here:
  • Maximizing vertical space: An espaliere olive tree
  • Anne shows how to make your own garden gift basket.
  • Upside down tomato planter. One of the fun ideas in the series "Gardening Ideas for Kids:"
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Love the sink and the gumboots are totally adorable. Put one of the shoe bags up there too along with some beach find flip flops. Think I'll have to do some thrift store shopping this weekend.
  • Maria  D. M
    Maria D. M Alamo, TX
    like all u're gardening ideas, great job! I especially like the sink idea.
  • Evelyn R
    Evelyn R Manchester, MD
    And I just cleaned out my closet and got rid of some shoes .... I'm going to call my girlfriend who has a gazillion shoes and tell her to send me some - LOL, my husband will groan!
  • Dennie S
    Dennie S Alexander City, AL
  • The Micro Gardener - Anne
    Fantastic Terri J! Glad to hear you've been inspired.
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing some of your ideas with us all. Now, I won't have a yard sale afterall - I just got great ideas for some items!!!
  • The Micro Gardener - Anne
    I've got mint growing in mine after they split ... it's a quirky garden feature.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    The gumboots for kids are ADORABLE!
  • Bhall
    Bhall Red Creek, NY
  • The Micro Gardener - Anne
    Here are a few other creative container ideas ... a wheelbarrow planter, gumboots for kids (SO much fun to make!) and a succulent basket. Which is your favourite?
  • Sue A
    Sue A De Forest, WI
    I LOVE the shoe planter!!! The second thing all woman need; shoes is the first:)
  • Pat S
    Pat S Titusville, FL
    thanks for sharing!
  • Kathy C
    Kathy C Shickshinny, PA
    LOVE!!! I recently came across two woven purses that I had "stuffed" in the back of my closet and forgot about. They both had some problem or other and I cannot remember why I never got rid of them...but I am happy, now, that I did not... :) TY for
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    @Bonnie, Me too, that is if I ever wear them. My feet don't like 'em. @Anne great ideas. I will have to try some for my indoor plants. I have to have suculents inside because I kill everything else. Outside is another story.
  • Bonnie B
    Bonnie B Shingle Springs, CA
    LOVE !! The sharp, prickley catus planted in the "stilletto" ~~ Makes me think of how my feet hurt when wearing them.
Miriam I

Search Feedback