How do you get rid of mold around windows?

04.15.16
I have mold growing around my windows and have tried bleach sprays but it doesn't get rid of it completely. Any ideas/suggestions? I prefer a nonchemical path but will do anything.

• Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    The mold that collects along the edges of your windows has stained the wood or surface edges. Using any glass cleaner will remove the surface build up, but not the root structure that has penetrated the surface of the window. Bleach will help take the
  • Barbara
    Barbara Leander, TX
    I use a bleach and water solution with a few drops of dishwashing liquid, the follow it with a vinegar spray.
  • Mary D
    Mary D Springfield, OR
    Try using a vinegar water solution. Vinegar is a very useful thing.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    White vinegar gets rid of mold. But you have to keep in mind that mold stains and even when it is gone, the black stain will remain. Remove mold by washing down a couple of times. If stained, you may have to repaint.. As your paint store if there are
  • Darice Langaas Kessler
    There is a product called Odoban sold at Home Depot, Ace hardware etc. It's a gallon concentrate & kills mold spores & more
Tricia