Staining your concrete patio to look like tile. | Hometalk
71K views

Staining your concrete patio to look like tile.

kitchen stuff on May 25, 2016
71K views
I was so pleased with the DIY project on our back patio! I stained the concrete to look like tile. We used painter's tape to create the look of grout lines, and we used a concrete stain from Lowe's to stain the concrete. For a step by step tutorial, just click on the link below.
http://www.beneathmyheart.net/2010/05/new-tile-patio-floor-reveal-and/
  • staining your concrete patio to look like tile, concrete masonry, flooring, outdoor living, painting, patio, tile flooring

2 Questions on This Post

Before You Try This Project...

Report this ad

77 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5  of  77 | See Previous
  • Natalie McPherson
    Natalie McPherson Eddyville, KY

Thank you for your easy instructions! I have a large concrete slab in the backyard where an old detached kitchen/storage building once stood. It's ugly! In a few weeks, it will be my awesome new patio!

• Kara Spurlock
    Kara Spurlock Huntington, WV

Love it!

• Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO

This turned out prefect! I want to do my porch...I might borrow your idea!

• KrysFL
    KrysFL Lakeland, FL

How is the stain holding up?

• Kristin Topping
    Kristin Topping Aliso Viejo, CA

Such an excellent article that you have shared for tile flooring. The instruction and steps are very simple and innovative. I am into flooring; too. Our motive is to help people choose the best flooring to the best suit their budget and lifestyle. A

­