A Pixie Dusted Stump

05.21.16
Have some fun inspiring your kids this summer! Turn an old un-used stump into an instant imagination station. We had a stump in our garden that is only used as a stand for a container planting. It needed a little something so this is what I came up with. My girls, and all the neighborhood girls as well, found this a bit exciting! The best part about this is it is all found objects and creative thinking.

Enjoy a little respite yourself for a while!

http://reposhture.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-pixi...

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Debra
    Debra Canada
    Love this...it is so cute and imaginative.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This is adorable.
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    What an enchanting little place! :)
  • Reposhture Studio - Kim
    Reposhture Studio - Kim Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks, it is a continuing saga...my girls keep finding treasures and I keep decorating the house with them. I leave little notes in the mailbox form them form the fairy. So fun.
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    I am sure the wee folk appreciate your efforts! What a darling little fairy home and fun project for your girls! This creative play beats electronic games any day!
  • Vibiki
    Vibiki Martinsburg, WV
    Beautiful, love it!! My favorite part...The peanut shell mailbox :)
  • Helen Rankl
    Helen Rankl Waldorf, MD
    Thanks! Adorable.
  • Dee
    dee Jacksonville, FL
    We did a fairy house in a tree at our chalet in the mountains. We've come to love reading little notes that are left by vacationers...the kids can't wait to check it out every week. Yours is very elaborate compared to ours....I really love and agree with
Reposhture Studio - Kim