Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

A Pixie Dusted Stump

Decor Ideas 12.28.14
Have some fun inspiring your kids this summer! Turn an old un-used stump into an instant imagination station. We had a stump in our garden that is only used as a stand for a container planting. It needed a little something so this is what I came up with. My girls, and all the neighborhood girls as well, found this a bit exciting! The best part about this is it is all found objects and creative thinking.

Enjoy a little respite yourself for a while!

http://reposhture.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-pix...

6 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Debra Lovie
    Debra Lovie Canada
    Love this...it is so cute and imaginative.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This is adorable.
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    What an enchanting little place! :)
  • Reposhture Studio - Kim
    Reposhture Studio - Kim Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks, it is a continuing saga...my girls keep finding treasures and I keep decorating the house with them. I leave little notes in the mailbox form them form the fairy. So fun.
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    I am sure the wee folk appreciate your efforts! What a darling little fairy home and fun project for your girls! This creative play beats electronic games any day!
  • Vibiki
    Vibiki Martinsburg, WV
    Beautiful, love it!! My favorite part...The peanut shell mailbox :)
Reposhture Studio - Kim

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing