12 4th of July Decor Ideas with a Nautical Twist

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
For me summer and sea go hand in hand, so I'll definitely be adding a touch of nautical to my 4th of July celebration. To inspire, I put together a collection of 12 ideas. The melon sailboat is my favorite! #patriotic #4thofJuly #nautical
  • Easy DIY melon sailboat for a fresh and healthy 4th of July snack. Dowel and self-adhesive number are from the hardware store. Simply cut a sail from blue or red ticking fabric and glue to dowel. And fill melon with delicious fruit!
  • Attach mini U.S wave flags to a Rope Wreath, or any coastal wreath. Et voilà! You have an instant 4th of July Wreath.
  • A patriotic Miniature Beach Scene in a glass sphere.

To see more: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2013/07/4th-of-July-nautical-style.html

Maya @ Completely Coastal

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post