Wine Jugs and Jute

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Do you have some old wine jugs laying around? Or do you see them out while thrifting and think....those look cool, but what would I do with them? Well, here's an answer; Turn them into jute vases!
Here is the finished project. These would be great for seasonal decor or for a gift. I gave one to a friend and used one with some fall leaves for some autumn decor.
I started with some wine jugs a friend didn't want anymore. One person's trash is another one's treasure....right?
I had some extra jute twine, so I hot glued it on the and bottom. Leaving the middle exposed.
Next, I printed off a "No 1" from my computer. I wasn't sure how to tastefully attach it, so I used it to trace on the jug with a permeant marker.
The last step is to add some flowers, leaves, or decorative branches! This project is pretty easy and will add something beautiful and unique to your decor.

To see more:

Creatively Living

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post