Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Chicken Crate Coffee Table

01.17.15
Turn an old chicken crate into an outdoor patio coffee table: http://www.theironstonenest.com/2012/05/chi.... Just a little something unexpected on your patio this summer!!
11 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Kelly F
    Kelly F Freeport, PA
    I have always wanted one of these. :)
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Love this idea! We have plenty of chicken coops in Kentucky!
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Now I want chickens just so I can make one of these! It's a real conversation piece.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Kimbolton, OH
    Hmmm....I have one of these. ( :
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Laura - love this so much that I pinned it to Hometalk's DIY that Inspires board
  • Linda B
    Linda B Trumbull, CT
    I had a chance to buy one of these but it was on a town tag sale and someone else got it. Ohhh.... I so want one. :)
  • Barbara John
    Barbara John Westfield, NJ
    I have one of these I paid 10 bucks for at a flea market. I hung it from the ceiling with the bottom as the top and made a great pot rack out of it.. The door is able to open to store more things. I love it. Wish I could find a few more.
  • Bethany P
    Bethany P Saint Petersburg, FL
    I got a chicken crate just like that for Christmas & immediately thought "table"!
  • Barb Fay
    Barb Fay Decorah, IA
    Laura, I had one on my patio and everyone loved it. Now I am making one into a coffee table, but a little 'fancier'. I have a lot of seashells and rocks I want to display- so I am putting an old wooden framed window shadow box on top! Can't wait!
Laura

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing