• Jane Clarke
    Jane Clarke Canada
    The only one that I really don't care for is the blue one. It's to blue and plain. I prefer more plants. The rest of them are awesome! So many ideas. Now if I only had a bigger back yard and an 8 FT fence to keep the deer out. :)
  • Schatzie Moore
    Schatzie Moore Hawk Point, MO
    Kate S , your comment is so TRUE, there are many great ideas to get from the above Path Photos, I know I also will be checking with family/friends for more freebie things to get my paths done, or will that ever happen - Done?
  • Adolfo Zayola
    Ideas fantásticas
  • Gary Luther
    Gary Luther Syracuse, NY
    The ideas of path designs are merely amazing .I would definitely going to apply these ideas while renovating my home garden .I have got marbles and onyx from http://www.omicrongranite.net
  • Trudy
    Trudy Millersville, PA
    They are ALL beautiful! But al I can think is "How on earth would they stay clean?"Leaves, dirt, grass clippings, etc. would always get stuck in those rocks.
Ricky