• Jane Clarke
    Jane Clarke Canada
    The only one that I really don't care for is the blue one. It's to blue and plain. I prefer more plants. The rest of them are awesome! So many ideas. Now if I only had a bigger back yard and an 8 FT fence to keep the deer out. :)
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Canada
    I just love the checker board
    • Marcia P
      Marcia P Derry, NH
      it's reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland
  • Francois Ybarra
    Francois Ybarra Fresno, CA
    Beautiful
  • Janet W
    Janet W Sumner, WA
    it really shouldn't cost a fortune to do some of these. Concrete recycling center by you? The people that make pavers only sell "perfect" ones. The rest go to the recycler to be crushed. We have gotten TRUCK loads of pavers for various projects. And of
  • Melody Drinkwater Wagner
    I love pathways!!!!!!! Drawing my plans right now.
  • Maria Pagan
    Maria Pagan Jacksonville, FL
    Love them all! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kate S
    Kate S Stanardsville, VA
    There is a lot of inspiration in these pictures and yes, these probably cost a fortune, but in each one there is an element that you can take from it and work now with what you have on hand, what you find on craigslist or get from family members/friends,
  • Joyce A
    Joyce A Morrisville, NC
    All are absolutely beautiful!!
  • Donna Lawless
    Donna Lawless Rocky Face, GA
    I love absolutely every one of them. so gorgeous.
  • Linda T
    Linda T Stewartstown, PA
    I love all three of the '3's and the first one with lavender.
  • Marilyn Tolliver
    Marilyn Tolliver Lincoln, NE
    I would absolutely love to have any one of these pathways in my yard, so, I guess I'll get busy! LOL
  • Evelyn McMullen
    Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    Thanks, still new & didn't know that
  • Yair Spolter
    Yair Spolter Brooklyn, NY
    Evelyn McMullen if you post this as a new question on Hometalk (use the red "Post & Ask" button on the top right of your screen) you should get some great answers from the communtiy.
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Oh so many 'out of my reach' gorgeous gardens.... love them all... just love them.
  • Evelyn McMullen
    Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    I have gravel paths terraced in my sloped back yard, Heavy rains have washed the gravel down to the bottom of the slope. How can I stop this from happening in the future, suggestions?
Ricky