My little Farm

I started with 2, 4 x 12 raised beds last year. This year, the dogs seemed to be more interested helping me out with "farming" so my husband installed a wire fence around my designated "farm" area of our lot. I planted 12 wisteria around the fence to cover it up and added 3 more 4x4 raised beds and got a gable house shed for mother's day:)
  • "fencing" the farm
  • and it's gated!
  • our house in the background
  • My little farm house
  • "moving in" day... and more garage space
  • one of the beds
  • asparagus on it's 4th year
  • other bed
  • added 3, 4x4 raised bed this year
  • compost!
  • an attempt to plant squash directly into the ground.
  • hot day and the house seem too far!
  • resting under the tree:)
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    What a great setup you have, Cindy. I thought you could cover the earth with 12 wisteria!
  • Joe-Cindy L
    Joe-Cindy L Meridian, ID
    haha I'm making 2 of the wisteria into a "tree" by the entrance and the rest to cover up the fence. I promised myself to train them properly! :)
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    How large is the "little" farm? I assume you water your land with a well. That is a beautiful setting.
  • Patty B
    Patty B Kent, OH
    Baeutiful!!!!!!
  • Joe-Cindy L
    Joe-Cindy L Meridian, ID
    "Farm" is a small part of our 1.3 acre of land. We have 12 stations of sprinkler around our lot, but my raised gardens have a soaker hose and yes, we do have a well. I'll check next time the farm big is the farm.
Joe-Cindy L

Search Feedback