76 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 76 comments | See Previous
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Jan, I am eagerly awaiting the completion of your garden house. I was just reading that post yesterday, wondering how it's going. :)
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Jan, if I ever make it to the west coast, we will definitely have coffee. The distance doesn't bother me, so much as the expense. Better be the best coffee in the world at that price - lol.
  • Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    I'll grind it myself, hehehe. Yes, I do know about the expense. I have two daughters and their families in San Antonio and one in Highlands Ranch, CO that I can't even afford to go see. Haven't seen most of them for over 6 years. This economy sucks.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Jan I understand you frustration & pain!! We used to go to my brother's cabin a couple of times each year and just veg out. We'd built fires in the fire pit @ night, my sister-in-law and I love to sing, the guys just hung out. It was wonderful - and we
  • Ranita
    Ranita Ava, MO
    what are their feet and hands made of?
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Yakima, WA
    @ Jan..gumball heads , gumball heads! Please , I need to see what they look like.
  • Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    Is this what you are talking about
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    I love the sunflower made from old shovel heads! I want to make one if and when I can fine enough old shovels!
  • Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    Yep, need to get my husband out there shoveling again so I can get some broken shovel heads. LOL
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Jan M You wrote above about gumball heads from lamp globes ...... " Terri, You are so funny. I saw a kit that makes clay pot people into gumball heads using an upside down lamp
  • Marilyn Highley
    Marilyn Highley Oklahoma City, OK
    (Removed comment. It was in the wrong place.)
  • Alcione Queiroz
    lindos!!
  • Pamela
    Pamela Blowing Rock, NC
    LOVE your garden helper....I have one too!!!
  • Mercedeslexus_2000
    does anyone know what the pattern is for the pot head people? I could probably figure it out but would be nice for a pattern.
  • Carol Stephens
    Carol Stephens United Kingdom
    I love plant pot people would love some for my garden
Jan M

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing