Hometalk.com

73 Comments Displaying 15 of 73 comments | See Previous
  • Jadey Jade Port Barre, LA
    http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/2012/03/diy-g... full size instructions on the blue bird feeder project
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    @Jan, did you find the gumball heads? I am curious to see what they look like!!
  • Jan M Toledo, OR
    Hey Terri J, You can always come to my house for coffee. It might be a long trip though heheh

No Bernice, I didn't make them. Still working on my green house. heheh. Hope I get it done before winter

• Miriam I New York, NY
    Jan, I am eagerly awaiting the completion of your garden house. I was just reading that post yesterday, wondering how it's going. :)
  • Terri J York, PA
    Jan, if I ever make it to the west coast, we will definitely have coffee. The distance doesn't bother me, so much as the expense. Better be the best coffee in the world at that price - lol.
  • Jan M Toledo, OR
    I'll grind it myself, hehehe. Yes, I do know about the expense. I have two daughters and their families in San Antonio and one in Highlands Ranch, CO that I can't even afford to go see. Haven't seen most of them for over 6 years. This economy sucks.
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Jan I understand you frustration & pain!! We used to go to my brother's cabin a couple of times each year and just veg out. We'd built fires in the fire pit @ night, my sister-in-law and I love to sing, the guys just hung out. It was wonderful - and we
  • Ranita Ava, MO
    what are their feet and hands made of?
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    @ Jan..gumball heads , gumball heads! Please , I need to see what they look like.
  • Jan M Toledo, OR
    Is this what you are talking about
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    I love the sunflower made from old shovel heads! I want to make one if and when I can fine enough old shovels!
  • Jan M Toledo, OR
    Yep, need to get my husband out there shoveling again so I can get some broken shovel heads. LOL
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Jan M You wrote above about gumball heads from lamp globes ...... " Terri, You are so funny. I saw a kit that makes clay pot people into gumball heads using an upside down lamp globe cover.
  • Marilyn Highley Oklahoma City, OK
    (Removed comment. It was in the wrong place.)
  • lindos!!