Hometalk.com

furniture 04.06.14

My funky pallet ladder sawhorse blogging desk! (whew)

This rustic desk couldn't have been easier to build. All that was needed was a ladder, two sawhorses and pallet wood. The wall unit is a jazzed up Ikea shelf. Pretty easy!

This is part of a 6 part series from design to the finale. Just when you think you couldn't build... I'm sure this will prove you wrong. :)

#Recycle

#StorageSolutions

#HomeAccessories

#Makeover

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2010/08/palette-desk-project-part-6-big-reveal.html

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Very cool. Great work, Donna.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    There's that Mac :) I can't believe the before. Knowing how creative you are, you must have felt so caged!
  • Did you hear what the mac said Miriam? "I want my twin to come live at your house.." I think Santa needs a really nice letter! :)
  • Murals by Monti Oceanside, CA
    What a great idea! I love it.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Ha! i'm still getting acquainted with his younger brother, MacBook Air.
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love the desk/table but absolutly adore the name...funky ladder sawhorse blogging desk!!! One of the best things have Hometalk is the wonderful humor I am getting to see! It brightens my life every time I log in! Are we a great bunch of people or
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Jeanette, I have to agree! :)
  • So sweet Jeanette! But I'm afraid the name isn't all that unique in my world. A repurposer uses so many components, I run out of letters naming much of anything I make! :)
  • ViewAlongTheWay Marietta, GA
    Donna, this is so beautiful and full of character! I love every detail.
  • I really love it! Great place for work and getting inspired!
  • DIY 180 Winter Park, FL
    This is great!