Make a Pallet Fence that will cost you nothing

pallet 4 days ago
Pallets can be found so many places for free. And you can make all kind of great things from them. We have made this from light weight pallets. Here goes: Drill some supporting pallet boards to the walls - like 2 or 3 on top of each other. Drill the first pallet you see on the left of the picture to the supporting boards. Drill the following pallets to the previous. Do the same on the opposite side. If you do not have a wall to fix it on, then find a log that you can put down in the ground to fix it to. On the pallet you will use for a gate place some strong hinges and a lock on the other side. For extra support put some boards or small logs in the front and/or back to keep it solid. Happy hunting and building
Time: 4 Hours Difficulty: Easy

on This Post

• Correy.smith321
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
  • Pamela Langone
    Pamela Langone Princeton, IL
    I like this but I see you have pipe on outter side. What is that for??
  • Siff S
    Just for extra support. Its a metal pipe. Thanks for the comment 😊
  • Jack Palmer
    I have been looking into different fencing supplies for a couple weeks now, trying to decide what we want our fence made of. I really like the idea of using pallets! I think it's a unique look, inexpensive, and actually kind of fun! We will need to look
  • Terri
    terri Canada
    I saw a post similar to this. Instead of drilling the pallets into each other they used posts inserted into the ground and just slid the pallets overtop of the posts. Both are great ideas.
Siff S