Our mirror mosaic fence. We had a blast creating this. Amazing what can come from a broken mirror mishap.

• We used 6 large broken mirrors.
  • Looks like a jigsaw ran amuck on our fence. Seems as though you can see right through to the neighbors yard.
  • Arlene S. King
    THIS is what I've been saving all my broken mirrors for! I even have two sets of mirrored bi-fold doors that I got for $0 because they had cracks!!!! I look forward to attempting this in winter (when I'm not gardening any more!!) THANK YOU!!!!
  • Arlene S. King
    But, I wish you'd included some directions - or a link to your site.
    • Cindy S
      Cindy S Wildomar, CA
      Arlene S. King A friend helped me with the project. We broke the glass between 2 bed sheets. Breaking the mirror was harder than we thought it would be. We finally resorted to
  • Susan Williams Pernot
    I think the sunlight reflecting off the mirrors would burn the plants as well as being lethal to the birds who think there is nothing there.
  • Kaioverbeck
    kaioverbeck Brookings, OR
    what a job; love it
  • Jill Carpenter
    Jill Carpenter Yelm, WA
    Have had something similar for over 3 years with no mishaps. The distance between the pieces and irregular shapes do not confuse the birds it seems. Also no problem with plant for the same reasons maybe?
Cindy S