• Carol Gutek Romanchuk
    doing this tomorrow ! Plan on breaking the mirror on top of a tarp and getting liquid nails and a gun to glue in place !
  • Denise S.
    Denise S. Temecula, CA
    Yes... what a cool idea.. I think fences are a canvas too.. I love this.. did you paint in between the pieces? If not you could do that too where there was no glass the right size.. I think your eyes would fill it in like mine did..ha!.. looks like a
  • Shanty Shop
    When you do this be sure to do it in an area that is shaded....

Mirrors reflect heat & glass remember will burn much hotter then even the normal sun's rays.

• Nancy Sauer
    Nancy Sauer Ocean Springs, MS
    what do you glue it with?
    • Cindy S
      Cindy S Wildomar, CA
      Nancy Sauer Clear construction adhesive and a caulking gun. You can find them in the paint department at your home improvement store.
  • Bonnie Lewenza
    This is amazing and beautiful, I would love to do it in my yard but I don't know if it would interfere with the planes. I live about five klm. from an airport and they are usually still low by the time they fly over my house and I would have all day sun
  • Sherry
    Sherry Big Sandy, TN
    This is really something to look at. The way your tree sits reflecting off the mirror makes it look like someone had cut the fence to see through the fence. It is just beautiful!
  • Katie
    Katie Canada
    Very Cool! I love this idea!!
  • Wendi Beck
    Wendi Beck Knoxville, TN
    Love this idea. that would make the perfect fence for our side of the privacy fence. Can't wait to be able to do this.
  • Patricia
    Patricia Apache Junction, AZ
    How was this done? Instructions?
    • Cindy S
      Cindy S Wildomar, CA
      Patricia A friend helped me with the project. We broke the glass between 2 bed sheets. Breaking the mirror was harder than we thought it would be. We finally resorted to dropping a
  • Christy
    Christy Chehalis, WA
    Wonderful idea for recycling broken mirrors. Is your fence wood? It almost looks like concrete? Would work either way, however, needs to be in shady area so it doesn't damage plants or eyes.. love it!!
    • Cindy S
      Cindy S Wildomar, CA
      Christy It's on a cedar wood fence. Yes the shade is a must because of the glare of the sun. The tree makes the reflection more interesting. During the day the fence looks like we took
  • Donna Cuccaro
    Donna Cuccaro Miami, FL
    Adhesive?
    • Cindy S
      Cindy S Wildomar, CA
      Donna Cuccaro Clear construction adhesive with a caulking gun. Occasionally a piece falls off if we have severe weather but I just glue it back on.
  • MaryAnn B
    MaryAnn B Vancouver, WA
    I can only repeat all of the above. AMAZING! Love it.
  • Susan Lancia
    Susan Lancia United Arab Emirates
    Cindy I would love to have this in my yard, but I would spend a lot of time mesmerized by the reflections and movement of the tree.
  • Peg
    Peg Bowie, TX
    I once accident ly broke a mirror and glued the pieces on a bowling ball and used it in the garden. I was going to do another but mirrors are hard to come by at my thrift stores. Did you have a place to find cheap mirrors.? Our thrift stores don't have
  • Pkopeck
    pkopeck Du Bois, PA
    I have seen some smaller ones for around 6.00 at some local dollar stores.
Cindy S