Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Living Room on a Budget...

10.18.14
Our new home is slowly going to take time to come together as we remodel and update it. The living room is my favorite part of the home and always the first room I try to put together. The paint is still undecided, two chairs still need to be bought and the fixtures still need to be updated but so far with budget shopping and my love for repurposing and upcycling it's coming along.

To see more: http://quirkycool.blogspot.com/2013/09/living-room-on-budgetpart-2.html

23 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 23 of 23 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Great job!
  • Ellen Bean Davis
    Ellen Bean Davis Anderson, SC
    This is looking amazing and thank you for posting your purchase sources and prices !
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    Really bold and textural!
  • Pam
    Pam Hayden, ID
    So cute! I love it!
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    ok i have an opinion and you know what they say about them lol....the room is so vibrant and i think a pale yellow on the walls it will always look good with your sofa and rug and curtains plus all your yellow accents and i think the chairs with the
    • Kimberly Noelle
      Kimberly Noelle Cheyenne, WY
      Chris aka monkey thank you so much! I was thinking on a soft yellow maybe or even a green. I'll probably always keep the upstairs within these realms of colors since my basement in bluish teals and pops of red and blacks.
  • Kimberly Noelle
    Kimberly Noelle Cheyenne, WY
    Thanks for the comments everyone and the great ideas! I'm loving Hometalk and the fabulous people I'm meeting on here.
  • Kathe With An E (Kathe)
    LOVE the curtains Kimberly! Just what I have been looking for for my dining room. Can you tell me, are they lined?? My windows are south facing and I really need lined drapes in that room.
    • Kathe With An E (Kathe)
      Kimberly Never mind my question. I see they are not lined but, we are putting blinds up too so, they should be fine. I went ahead and ordered 3 pairs based on how much I love
    • Kimberly Noelle
      Kimberly Noelle Cheyenne, WY
      Kathe With An E (Kathe) That is awesome! I thought they were a great deal and seem to be good quality curtains for an awesome price.
  • Charlotte's Chair
    Charlotte's Chair Jacksonville, TX
    Love your colors! You done a great job!!
  • Liz @ Aqua Elephant
    Liz @ Aqua Elephant Kimberling City, MO
    The perfect combination of color, textures and patterns! The room looks comfort and inviting. I love the gossip bench and the coffee table. Lovely
  • Mcfergus
    I don't know what it is with me or everyone else but this looks like a twister went through it. If I walked into someones house and saw this I would thing they lived in a hot mess.
  • Kimberly Noelle
    Kimberly Noelle Cheyenne, WY
    @Mcfe you have a right to an opinion. My room has a long way to go as we are remodeling so this is what I got while the house slowly gets put together. It's quirky, colorful, and full of texture and patterns and I understand it's not for everyone. : )
  • Linda B
    Linda B Trumbull, CT
    This whole picture is just wonderful! I love the way you priced everything out, too.
  • Megan Brooks
    Megan Brooks Atlanta, GA
    what color are the curtains?
  • Haley Jones
    Haley Jones Bristol, VA
    Where is the couch from
Kimberly Noelle

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing