Living Room on a Budget...

10.18.14
Our new home is slowly going to take time to come together as we remodel and update it. The living room is my favorite part of the home and always the first room I try to put together. The paint is still undecided, two chairs still need to be bought and the fixtures still need to be updated but so far with budget shopping and my love for repurposing and upcycling it's coming along.

To see more: http://quirkycool.blogspot.com/2013/09/living-room-on-budgetpart-2.html

• Mcfergus
    I don't know what it is with me or everyone else but this looks like a twister went through it. If I walked into someones house and saw this I would thing they lived in a hot mess.
  • Kimberly Noelle
    Kimberly Noelle Cheyenne, WY
    @Mcfe you have a right to an opinion. My room has a long way to go as we are remodeling so this is what I got while the house slowly gets put together. It's quirky, colorful, and full of texture and patterns and I understand it's not for everyone. : )
  • Linda B
    Linda B Trumbull, CT
    This whole picture is just wonderful! I love the way you priced everything out, too.
  • Megan Brooks
    Megan Brooks Atlanta, GA
    what color are the curtains?
  • Haley Jones
    Haley Jones Bristol, VA
    Where is the couch from
Kimberly Noelle