Living Room on a Budget...

Our new home is slowly going to take time to come together as we remodel and update it. The living room is my favorite part of the home and always the first room I try to put together. The paint is still undecided, two chairs still need to be bought and the fixtures still need to be updated but so far with budget shopping and my love for repurposing and upcycling it's coming along.

To see more:

• Linda B
    Linda B Trumbull, CT
    This whole picture is just wonderful! I love the way you priced everything out, too.
  • Megan Brooks
    Megan Brooks Atlanta, GA
    what color are the curtains?
  • Haley Jones
    Haley Jones Bristol, VA
    Where is the couch from
  • Paytricia.l.adamson
    to each his own, i love colour and i think this room is very cool the coffee table and cushions you don!t need to spend money you don!t have to impress anyone
  • Lisa House
    Lisa House Vickery, OH
    I think it's an adorable room, it feels like I could walk in, sit down, and relax. Most of the fancy dancy remodels make me feel like I would have to take my shoes off and sit on plastic.
Kimberly Noelle

Search Feedback