Marmoleum Kitchen Flooring

Does anyone have any experience with Marmoleum flooring? This will be a DIY and wondering if it's difficult. Pros & Cons?
  • J
    J Clackamas, OR
    We had marmoleum installed in our bathroom and laundry room and LOVE it. It's green, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, comes in tons of colors and feels good to walk on. However, we paid someone to do it because we heard it was very hard to do.... but after
    • Kim
      Kim Boston, MA
      J so many benefits to Marmo! Yeah we're going to do the click system, can't wait! Thanks
  • Window Replacement Orange County
    Marmoleum apart from being extremely eco-friendly,its very easy to clean, as stains cannot penetrate through the hard protective layer of marmoleum. The surface can be cleaned using a vacuum or a mop easily..
  • Renee Olson
    Renee Olson Viroqua, WI
    I hate it. it looked cheap and fades easily. stains and scratches. our wood florrs have lasted and looked way better.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    All three of those issues can be fixed with a simple area rug, rugs can also be changed easily to change the "decorative" style or for routine cleaning. I only have carpet in two room in my entire home. ( My daughters if them recently asked
  • Kim
    Kim Boston, MA
    Are you related to tile of something?? You're so protective of it lol .... Marmoleum is something that I've wanted for a long time. Area rugs are not something I can have in my home, I have my 80 year old mother living with me, area rugs are pretty
    • KMS Woodworks
      KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
      Kim Not related to any tile...I'm an independent contractor that installs tile and addition to full remodels and custom furniture. I refinished my first hardwood floor
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post