Hometalk.com

Easy Pumpkin Glitter & Glitz

Here's an easy way to give your pumpkins a little glitter and glitz! I did paint the pumpkin to give it a brighter finish. This project can be completed very quickly, yet yields beautiful results!
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2012/09/pumpkin-glitz-glitter.html

37 Comments Displaying 15 of 37 comments | See Previous
  • Joyce Ross Haywood, VA
    Beautiful !
  • Rosalie Wertz Mexico, MO
    instead of painting the pumpkin white, would this bling work as well on the

white" pumpkins that are in the supermarkets now. If not will just remember to paint one white. We have several small cans

• Alisa W Huntsville, TX
    Now that's a pumpkin I can love! I'm not an orange person... But I'm confused...when you say decal does that mean the decal has the stones and pearls already on it? I think I would buy one of those foam rubber pumpkins and paint it white...wouldn't that
  • Eulalia South Boston, VA
    Love, love, love this! Can't wait to do this.
  • This is too Adorbs for words! So have to do this!
  • Tina5 Indianapolis, IN
    JUST BEAUTIFUL "LOVE THIS''
  • Rosa Miami, FL
    The white one with the bling bling looks like Cinderella's carriage... It's beautiful!

For sure I will do something like this as a

• Karin Graham Knoxville, IA
    will do ...love it
  • Will certainly do this but would use a foam pumpkin .Gorgeous job.
  • Sarah Stevens Delta, OH
    Looks great. Going to try it today thanks!
  • Arlene Buono Ashburnham, MA
    Hi thaanks again for this pumpkin, which I really like, but since I have moved into a country style home, I want more country style. Any suggestions?
    • Theresa Stewart Homosassa, FL
      Arlene Buono Perhaps use buttons in fall colors instead of the bling and burlap for the flowers & bow? You could draw designs with a permanent marker on the burlap if you wish :-)
  • Arlene Buono Ashburnham, MA
    @Hi, I never thought about using buttons on the pumpkins, but that is a great idea, and it will lead me to other ideas, thanks, Arlene
  • Kathy Martz-Walsh North Brunswick, NJ
    I spray paint my pumpkins white... they come out good
  • Georgeanne I Greensboro, NC
    You know lux when you see it! Like your style!!! @ blinged out white pumpkin!