Hometalk.com

10.12.13

Dried ink on a white lab coat how to remove the ink???

An ink pen leaked on my lab coat and my kids wash and dried it before I found it....HELP.....
5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Id start with some rubbing alcohol...then move into the more agressive solvents.

http://housekeeping.about.com/od/stainremova...

• HappyGrandmaGA Canton, GA
    Soak it in Biz for a couple of days and then rub it with hands under the water. Wash with bleach and some white towels in warm water. Biz is the only thing that works for me on various stains including grass & mud stains in my granddaughter's pants on
  • Rosemary Hesse Nottingham, MD
    Soak a thin cloth with Hydron Peroxide and let it sit on the stain for about an hour. Also add a bit more to the cloth after you cover the stain. When removing the cloth, first dab the area then wipe in an upward motion, If the first application does not
  • Pat Fort Smith, AR
    You can buy an ink removal product in the laundry section of Walmart.
  • LandlightS Roswell, GA
    Anyone old enough to remember good old fashion "Hair Spray" Aqua net use to work great on white jackets I use to wear at the pharmacy where I worked in my high school years. I bet it still works great. Spray on and rub out,