Terrariums in All Shapes and Sizes

Painting 04.12.15
Terrariums are not new... but finding new vessels to plant them in never gets old! Barb Rosen asked the members in our Garden Charmers Group, check us out here: ( https://www.facebook.com/thegardencharmers ) to share some posts on terrariums we had done.
I realized that I have done a ton of terrariums, for both work and home but have not actually written up a blog post. SO... I will share them here.
Have fun by placing a little critter in your terrarium or adding colored moss.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    What a great show of how varied terrariums can be.
  • Teresa Church
    Teresa Church Ypsilanti, MI
    These are all so very beautiful! I have so enjoyed seeing them all and enjoying the inspiration I get from each and every one.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Really special. Thank you for sharing this beautiful round up!
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    They are all so great, I can't even pick a favorite, Shelley! : )
  • Sow and Dipity
    thanks everyone :) I got them in every room of my house, lol
  • Empress of Dirt - Melissa
    These look great! I find the lightbulb one particularly charming.
  • Theresa Thornsberry
    Theresa Thornsberry Saint Louis, MO
    Love this! I remember my mom having a huge one in the 70's. I was fascinated that it didn't need watered as often like the other plants. I have a question. Can this be done with herbs like Rosemary, sage and Thyme? I'm also going to make a small one for
      Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
      Theresa Thornsberry You might be able to grow thyme in an open terrarium that was kept on the dry side, but I think rosemary and sage would quickly outgrow one, and rosemary is notoriously finicky to grow indoors anyway.
Sow and Dipity