This Country French kitchen remodel is an excellent example of the much sought after style trend.

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Check out a published article by AK about Country French and how to create it in your kitchen:
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I love everything about this kitchen. Especially the colors. Just perfect to me. Everything is perfect to me. Even has the big sink or so it appears to be big. I am jealous of it too.
  • Tegma
    tegma Lake City, PA
    I love this and am so happy to see someone do cabinets in something other than stark white. I did my cabinets this softer color and was beginning to think maybe I made a mistake as I don't see many others like it. Anyhow, I love the whole room, & on my
  • Tegma
    tegma Lake City, PA
    Another question..... Did you DIY those baskets with a long branch or were they bought that way! Love that, too!
  • Erin
    Erin Clackamas, OR
    Can you tell me what color the island is?
  • Linda Weeks
    Linda Weeks Street, MD
    this one is my fave
AK Complete Home Renovations

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post