Hometalk.com

AddyGrace Boutique 2 days ago

This Country French kitchen remodel is an excellent example of the much sought after style trend.

Check out a published article by AK about Country French and how to create it in your kitchen: http://www.akatlanta.com/upload//WCAugustArt...
31 Comments Displaying 15 of 31 comments | See Previous
  • Sherry R Lubbock, TX
    Really love the Country French, so inviting. Plus white & blue are my favorite colors for bed & bath. But NOW in the kitchen. So Light & Bright. Beautiful job. After reviewing other kitchens, this is my absolute favorite. You get A +++++ in my books !!
  • Thanks Sherry!
  • Pam D Alexandria, LA
    OMG. This is my dream kitchen. I could just live in this kitchen. It is just plain dreamy gorgeous. Great job, again. Your work is just to die for. I love every single thing in this kitchen.
  • Homeroad Greenlawn, NY
    Love that blueish color! Really makes the room!

Susan

• Linda R Murrells Inlet, SC
    Are painted cabinets the new "in" look for upscale kitchens? Are these glazed?
  • Pam, Susan - Thank you! Linda, painted cabinets are very "in" but they can be done in a classic way that won't make them look "out" in 5-10 years. That being said, classic rich wood stained cabinets aren't going Anywhere!
  • MaryAnn D Ocala, FL
    Really like the color what color is this?
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    Nice layout! I like the countertop and the tall cabinets. What type of countertop is this?
  • Acorn: Off the top of my head, the countertop is St.Cecilia!
  • Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    I absolutely love it. My kitchen has traditional dark cherry cabinets, which I like and am not ready to paint (yet). We will be adding an island and I would like to use a painted finish. I had thought of using an ivory with a glaze but more and more I
  • Amber Donahue Jim Thorpe, PA
    Hello- Where can I purchase the trio of baskets?
  • Connie K - YES! This variation of a celadon green would be stunning with dark cherry. You could even distress it a little to bring in some darker tones, so it looks antiqued and aged. The
  • Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I love everything about this kitchen. Especially the colors. Just perfect to me. Everything is perfect to me. Even has the big sink or so it appears to be big. I am jealous of it too.
  • Patricia Morse Lake City, PA
    I love this and am so happy to see someone do cabinets in something other than stark white. I did my cabinets this softer color and was beginning to think maybe I made a mistake as I don't see many others like it. Anyhow, I love the whole room, & on my
  • Patricia Morse Lake City, PA
    Another question..... Did you DIY those baskets with a long branch or were they bought that way! Love that, too!