How do I make a necklace holder that won't tangle the necklaces?
- I have a clothes hanger (padded) and hang necklaces -- you can also pad the clothes hanger yourself with yarn
- someone I knew used lattice in the closet. it looked great and contained her jewelry, scarves and handbags
- I nailed small brass nails in the wall behind the door to my bedroom. They go from the top of the door midway to the bottom. Works great and the necklaces don't show when the door is open.
- Hi Monica! I've ran across the same issues! Check out the blog posts below for how I organized my jewelry:
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Rake organizer: http://zestitup.com/ring-rake-organizer/
- River rock organizer: http://zestitup.com/thrifty-thursday-river-ro...
- Vent organizer: http://zestitup.com/earring-and-jewelry-holde...
- I used a extension rod in the midway of my closest in front of the clothes, easy asset and color code, great idea when you don't have much space to work with no reaching high nor low, just hook and unhook.