DIY Glass Tile Accent Wall in Master Bathroom

01.04.16
I installed a glass tile accent wall to my master bathroom in order to add different textures, add interest, and really make the room special. This was easy to do, but definitely time consuming (that's why I marked it as moderate difficulty). A step-by-step tutorial of how to install a similar wall in your home may be found in my blog link below!
Time: 2 Days Cost: $100 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://paintspeckledpawprints.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-glass-tile-accent-wall.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Jann S
    Jann S Modesto, CA
    looks beautiful~great job!
  • Renee H
    Renee H Stone Mountain, GA
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! You make it look SO easy! I'm so tempted to try it...
  • Melanie
    Melanie Waxahachie, TX
    I have a corner tub similar to this. I was wondering where you store items you use i/e shampoo? Thanks Melanie
    • Kirsten S
      Kirsten S Blacksburg, VA
      Melanie Thanks for asking! I don't use this tub all that often besides taking bubble baths on the occasion. I store everything for that in a basket on one of the floating shelves above the tub and it works great.
  • Angel
    Angel Hesperia, CA
    I just LOVE glass tile! You did a great job!
  • Kcurtis6343
    how did you get the shelves to stay up? or did you work around the shelves after putting them up?
Kirsten S