DIY Glass Tile Accent Wall in Master Bathroom

Master Bathrooms 02.19.15
I installed a glass tile accent wall to my master bathroom in order to add different textures, add interest, and really make the room special. This was easy to do, but definitely time consuming (that's why I marked it as moderate difficulty). A step-by-step tutorial of how to install a similar wall in your home may be found in my blog link below!
Time: 2 Days Cost: $100 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://paintspeckledpawprints.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-glass-tile-accent-wall.html

• Judy Cowen
    Judy Cowen Durham, NC
    Great job - very professional looking. Thanks for sharing!
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    that looks awesome!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Wow, what a difference. The tile is beautiful!
  • Kathy Cropper-Powe
    Kathy Cropper-Powe Yadkinville, NC
    Just Fabulous! I love it!
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    BEAUTIFUL! Love it!
  • Annette C
    Annette C Shreveport, LA
    Wow wonderful job looks so elegant
  • Jan Loehr
    Jan Loehr Woodstock, GA
    Stunning job...completes the focal point wall and tub perfectly...love how you just worked around the tiles...so professional looking!!
  • Wanda Stivison
    Wanda Stivison Union Furnace, OH
    lots of work! Although it looks nice, it really has made the room look much smaller. I would have been inclined to go part way up on all sides as a splash guard. You have done an awesome job though. Very professional!
  • Vikki
    Vikki Woodstock, NY
    Nice find on the tile! Love glass tile. You did a nice job.
  • BONNIE J
    LOTS OF WORK! LOVE YOUR COLORS, TOO.
  • Juju, the Anti-Gardener
    Excellent job; you make it sound easy with your very clear instructions and photos.
  • The DIY Girl
    The DIY Girl Yulee, FL
    What a difference for $100! Checked out you blog post with all the great detail. I think the wall is a beautiful accent for a master bath retreat.
  • Jann S
    Jann S Modesto, CA
    looks beautiful~great job!
  • Renee H
    Renee H Stone Mountain, GA
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! You make it look SO easy! I'm so tempted to try it...
  • Melanie
    Melanie Waxahachie, TX
    I have a corner tub similar to this. I was wondering where you store items you use i/e shampoo? Thanks Melanie
    • Kirsten S
      Kirsten S Blacksburg, VA
      Melanie Thanks for asking! I don't use this tub all that often besides taking bubble baths on the occasion. I store everything for that in a basket on one of the floating shelves above the tub and it works great.
Kirsten S