What to do ? No photo or card clips. Done that. Cute and clean ❤️
- you could use them to make Mini Clthespin Jewelry (necklaces, earrings), doll furniture, (http://www.yourhealthyyear.com/clothespin-crafts/ ), mini advent calendars (http://limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/to-yous-day-from-me-day.html ), butterflies (https://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/Free-Printables/Mini-Clothespin-Butterflies ), scrapbooking (https://evelynpy.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/pool-time/ )I hope this helps you get your creative juices flowing :) Thanks for using Hometalk for ideas :)
- Pinterest has some neat ideas:Also, this site:
- Some children would like to make a chain of these to make a snake, caterpillar, train or road. But the children need to be over three years old so they won't swallow then, and younger than thirteen, so they won't swallow them! I bought a pack of 100 little butterflies from Wish.com. The sticky tab for each one was used by my little grands. I would glue the butterflies onto the tiny clothes pins so the pin could still be used. Or glue a magnet snip on one side of the clothes pins and the butterflies on the other, and make a swarm of butterflies on the fridge or washing machine. Best wishes 😇
- Attach several to ribbons and personalize with each family member's name. Hang on a board and use for chore cards, affirmations, or messages.
- clip them all around a circular mirror or circular Board or thick card then add Photo or Clock or Art. One colour or Multi. or around a plastic plate to do the same or make Sun Face for external Decoration
- Found this online: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70039571.tip.html