AMAZING Kitchen Renovation

This kitchen was small and closed in by walls. We blew out two of the walls which led to the living room and dining room. Doing this created a gorgeous, large, open kitchen. You HAVE to see the before pictures of this kitchen!
The wall between the kitchen and den was torn down and an island was put in it's place.
Check out how small and dated the kitchen looked before.
The wall between the kitchen and dining room was torn down as well, and it really opened the space up!
New custom built cabinetry was added to one wall in the dining room.
To see more of the befores and afters of this transformation, click on the link below.

To see more:

• Marlene
    Marlene Glendale Heights, IL
    Beautiful job! I like it, but I think I would have used all the same flooring. One of those bar stools is sitting on top of two types of flooring. Which look odd to me but other than that little tweak, it's BEAUTIFUL!
  • JoAnn Caudle
    JoAnn Caudle Powder Springs, GA
    WOW! Now that's a makeover!! Great job!
  • Rosebudkitty
    Rosebudkitty Nortonville, KY
    Cant please everyone. Nice
  • Bliss R
    Bliss R Minneapolis, MN
    Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!
  • Nanette Hazelton
    Nanette Hazelton Pompano Beach, FL
    Hello I would like to know or see a kitchen remodel with basically just the cabinets small/tiny dishwasher as it is a bungalow with the kitchen being cabinets and countertops with a mini dishwasher only very very small area no room for a table and chairs
Beneath My Heart

Search Feedback