Potting Table Turned Serving Station

Outdoors Garden 02.01.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
So today I played on our back patio. Remember my Potting Bench I got lost summer? Well this year I decided to turn it into a Beverage Serving Station. I've been seeing so many awesome ideas in Blogland lately. So here is my version...
I spray painted an old frame white
and added a fake boxwood wreath for the wall
I found the adorable Bunny Art at a Spring
Bazaar, and you all know how much
we love Bunnies around here ... lol
Some close-ups
Some close-ups
Some close-ups
napkins, straws and outdoor wine glasses
are from World Market
uhhh and I also got these 3 paper lanterns
at World Market today
they add some more fun to the patio!

To see more: http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2014/06/outdoor-serving-station.html

• Michele Eures
    Michele Eures Conowingo, MD
    Great idea! Your deck looks very inviting. Love those paper lanterns.
  • Mcgypsy9
    Mcgypsy9 Mooresville, NC
    It certainly does look inviting! I love the potting bench so much, I think I am going to duplicate it! OH and I also love that you made that potting bench into a serving area!
  • Mcgypsy9
    Mcgypsy9 Mooresville, NC
    Well...funny thing is, I have a girlfriend who is from Germany and goes home about twice a year. I will have to show this to her and see if she can find it. I will check the WM and HL though as I frequent both of those. I know I have seen something
  • Wheelbarrow Cottage
    I love it - the bunny picture is SO cute! I really want to come to your house for a party! haha! Great job!
Christine @ Little Brags

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post