$150 Greenhouse

cool dec ideas 07.27.15
Here is the greenhouse my husband made out of very inexpensive pine. It would have been cheaper had he not used so many screws haha!
  • Here is the outside of the completed greenhouse. It not rests on our back porch. We have a light we run into it but so far... we havent needed to use it.
  • Here is the inside of the completed greenhouse. Those were a few of our garden starts. We live in Oregon and the weather has not been crop friendly the past few years.
  • Here is the initial frame. We built it in the front yard and moved it to the back.
  • Kathryn Botard
    Kathryn Botard Sheridan, TX
    What size wood did you use for framing? I really love this, looks easy to make and would be just what I need for Texas winters.
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    Truly both of you are doing an exceptional job towards betterment of our environment by building green house & saving crops from excess rainfall or heat. Hats off to your initiative towards saving our future generation from devastation.
  • Jon Guthrie
    Jon Guthrie Lawrenceburg, TN
    HI, do you have any printed plans from the greenhouse project that might help me? Love it!!
  • Cornelia Schott
    Cornelia Schott Cranberry Twp, PA
    Did you secure this to the ground to keep the wind from blowing it over? Happy growing!
  • Susan Brown
    Susan Brown Tampa, FL
    You will thank him for using that many screws when a big gust of wind comes along, provided he attached it to the ground too.
Jyn