Avoiding Bathroom Tiling Mistakes

For the Garden 09.22.13
Tiling is such a great way to update a bathroom, but it can be challenging when done for the first time. I decided to assemble a quick tutorial on my blog about the initial steps of laying tile flooring in a bathroom. The first video is attached below. And if you have any questions or comments please add them to either Hometalk or my website. Check out the full post along with the second video tutorial at www.homerepairtutor.com.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Joe S
    Joe S New York, NY
    @home repair tutor - thanks for your detailed answer. Looking forward to more videos.
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Your tutorial is great. Layout before you start to tile is so important. Walls are rarely square, so a dry fit to determine the visual is so important because if you start in the wrong place, you could end up with a tile at your entry or against the
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks KMS for your great suggestion, I'm thinking of putting together a followup video based on your comments :)
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thank you Joe, I'm really happy the video was helpful for you. If anyone you know can benefit from it feel free to refer them to this post or my blog.
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Leslie, I personally have never worked with a truly square wall. I laughed when you wrote about the tile box not being very informative-it's so true.
Home Repair Tutor