Avoiding Bathroom Tiling Mistakes

For the Garden 09.22.13

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Tiling is such a great way to update a bathroom, but it can be challenging when done for the first time. I decided to assemble a quick tutorial on my blog about the initial steps of laying tile flooring in a bathroom. The first video is attached below. And if you have any questions or comments please add them to either Hometalk or my website. Check out the full post along with the second video tutorial at www.homerepairtutor.com.

• Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Leslie, I personally have never worked with a truly square wall. I laughed when you wrote about the tile box not being very informative-it's so true.
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thank you Joe, I'm really happy the video was helpful for you. If anyone you know can benefit from it feel free to refer them to this post or my blog.
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks KMS for your great suggestion, I'm thinking of putting together a followup video based on your comments :)
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Your tutorial is great. Layout before you start to tile is so important. Walls are rarely square, so a dry fit to determine the visual is so important because if you start in the wrong place, you could end up with a tile at your entry or against the
  • Joe S
    Joe S New York, NY
    @home repair tutor - thanks for your detailed answer. Looking forward to more videos.
Home Repair Tutor

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post