• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Amazing! I love what you did. I'm also intrigued by the rest of your garden. What's that growing behind the birdbath?
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Oooh, how sweet. What a find-love the squirrel! Have fun adding plants and color, would like to see more pics when you are done.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    How fun. Nice work. Don't forget to change the water regularly to avoid breeding mosquitos.
  • Laurie M
    Laurie M Zephyrhills, FL
    The plant behind the bird bath is a Morning Glory plant that my grandfather gave me a couple of weeks ago. I empty it often I just pour it on the plants when I water them, being in Florida it seems that we always have mosquitoes. My daughter wants to
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I love how you created a new birdbath, Laurie. Buy some mosquito dunks for it (and anywhere else you might have standing water). They're harmless to other wildlife.
  • Hometipster.com
    Hometipster.com Columbus, MS
    That's really cool and very creative.
  • Pam Crossin
    I have the same old birdbath I bot at an aucion. The bowl has a crack in it, so the whole thing has set aside for a few yrs. now. It's so-o-o-oo heavy, made of concrete I think, that I'm not sure I can work witth it w/my back issues, but have been
  • Laurie M
    Laurie M Zephyrhills, FL
    Pam, The birdbath was very heavy! I had a friend help me carry it to where I wanted it and that is where I painted it.
Laurie M