Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 10.19.13

DIY Modern PVC Pipe Wine Rack

My need for extra wine storage led me to a lot of expensive, not so great looking options. So I decided to make my own. I purchased PVC pipe from the hardware store and got to work; and with some planning and persistence I now have a modern wine rack that cost me almost nothing!

Check out the full step by step tutorial at:

http://adventuresincreating.blogspot.com/201...

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • Cathy B Phoenix, AZ
    like like like
  • Lora H Hineston, LA
    Take hot g

Ue and run circles around them at different spacing and paint them olive green and they look like bamboo.....you can do tall

• Liz R Lincolnshire, IL
    Great Job...and with the PVC coming in all sizes..you can do Champagne bottles as well...the ideas are endless...Beer bottles too! Fun!!
  • Karen C Litchfield, NH
    Love this idea! I am going to make some like this but it will be more colorful or match to the color of the wall to make it stick out and save some space by mounted it to the wall. Great for gifts for those who like wine decorations. Thank you for
  • Carla K Ouray, CO
    Great idea, which gives me another idea about my husband's million tools in the garage. ...Just maybe ,, ???
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Clever...agree this could be used for various projects...what about holder for towels in bathroom? Storage for supplies in bathroom? Magazine rack? Love it! Carla K, I want to see photos because I know you will come up with something unique!
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    Very creative, I would love to try this.
  • A Lapin Life Morris Plains, NJ
    Very clever!
  • Donna M Austinburg, OH
    Very, very creative! Love it!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Now just picture this: All of us HomeTalkers have these little electrodes attached to our heads (inconspicuously of course). You know how one persons post ignites all these other ideas - well, that's what happens on here!! We're all a bunch of
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Susan, you're hilarious!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Susan, do not tell the guys in white that there are a bunch of us in Atlanta...right Miriam I? We have important ideas to implement on Hometalk and they can't get us yet!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    LOL!!! (shhhhh - won't tell another soul ;~) We have our ways don't we???

@Miriam - sooo glad you "get" my twisted humor. There are those that are convinced I'm certifiable!! I may be crazy but it

• Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    glad i found these making some and painting them gold or black
  • Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    This is awesome!