DIY Modern PVC Pipe Wine Rack

Wine Racks 6 days ago
My need for extra wine storage led me to a lot of expensive, not so great looking options. So I decided to make my own.
I purchased PVC pipe from the hardware store and got to work.
With some planning and persistence I now have a modern wine rack that cost me almost nothing!
Check out the full step by step tutorial at the link below:

To see more: http://adventuresincreating.blogspot.com/2011/08/pvc-wine-bottle-holder.html

• Karen C
    Karen C Litchfield, NH
    Love this idea! I am going to make some like this but it will be more colorful or match to the color of the wall to make it stick out and save some space by mounted it to the wall. Great for gifts for those who like wine decorations. Thank you for
  • Carla K
    Carla K Ouray, CO
    Great idea, which gives me another idea about my husband's million tools in the garage. ...Just maybe ,, ???
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Clever...agree this could be used for various projects...what about holder for towels in bathroom? Storage for supplies in bathroom? Magazine rack? Love it! Carla K, I want to see photos because I know you will come up with something unique!
  • Marcy
    Marcy Southfield, MI
    Very creative, I would love to try this.
  • Donna M
    Donna M Austinburg, OH
    Very, very creative! Love it!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Now just picture this: All of us HomeTalkers have these little electrodes attached to our heads (inconspicuously of course). You know how one persons post ignites all these other ideas - well, that's what happens on here!! We're all a bunch of
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Susan, you're hilarious!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Susan, do not tell the guys in white that there are a bunch of us in Atlanta...right Miriam I? We have important ideas to implement on Hometalk and they can't get us yet!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    LOL!!! (shhhhh - won't tell another soul ;~) We have our ways don't we???

@Miriam - sooo glad you "get" my twisted humor. There are those that are convinced I'm certifiable!! I may be crazy but it

• Trent-Tonya Sharp
    Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    glad i found these making some and painting them gold or black
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    This is awesome!
  • Nigel@Homemade Wine Rack
    Nigel@Homemade Wine Rack Marlborough, MA
    At this point, I've been seeing these photos on Pinterest, and it never ceases to amaze me. Such a clever use of PVC.
  • Maritza Cintron
    Maritza Cintron Salisbury, NC
    Wow I need to do this .my husband has a lot of wine.
  • Glenn Baldwin
    Glenn Baldwin Placentia, CA
    Interesting use of PVC pipes, the result looks really well. Thus, it can be inferred that till the time your pipes are working well use them to the hilt and when they get a defect use some creativity and make beautiful things like these. Well done.
Rachelle F