I used nail head strips for this unique treatment on our dining room ceiling for details on how you can create it visit

Beautiful Walls 03.02.15
my blog at www.simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/na...
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Wow, I had to got to your blog to even figure out what you were talking about, but this looks great, and I am amazed by your patience, skill and persistence. Nice work.
  • Hometipster.com
    Hometipster.com Columbus, MS
    As interior design goes, it is not only unique, it's contemporary feel and look is simply stunning. Great job.
  • Crystal - 29 Rue House
    this looks very nice! love how clean the lines are.
  • Sixteenfourteen
    sixteenfourteen Reston, VA
    Wow, this is beautiful. I'm impressed by your meticulous attention to detail {and the chandelier is gorgeous too...such a nice contrast between modern and traditional.}
  • Andrea S
    Andrea S Canada
    Honestly I thought you nailed every single nail head when I looked at the picture. I am so relieved there is an easier way LOL. I had no idea those strips existed. It is very nice.
  • TheHoneycombHome
    TheHoneycombHome Freehold, NJ
    Amazing!!
  • Liliana Wells
    Liliana Wells Jackson, GA
    I love your chandelier Where did you get it?
  • Simple Details
    Thank you! I've had it for several years, it's from Lamps Plus the Kathy Ireland collection.
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Very cool. Looks like the ceiling is tiled!
Simple Details