DIY Pallet Farmhouse Table

DIY Photo 11.06.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I'm a country girl at heart and my next house will be a farmhouse for sure...animals included, lol! But for right now we're right here in the city, and I wanted to bring a tad bit of country into my life or more like my dining room.

See how we turned an ordinary table into a Pallet Farmhouse Table @

Time: 4 Hours Difficulty: Moderate
  • He started by taking the pallets apart and saving the existing nails to re-use later.
  • Once he had enough he started to lay them out on the table for placement and size. I also didn't want everything to match up [again I like rustic] and when you have three boys in the house--my two step son's and my eight year old brother who visits often and a two year old little girl who is more destructive then her older brothers - rustic is great! Because when it does get nicked here and there it looks like it was supposed to be that way. Tricks of a mother ;-)
  • Once they were all laid out he marked the length on each side of the table and cut the ends evenly with a skill saw. Yes this was all done inside....I'm still cleaning up saw dust, lol!

To see more:

Tyesha T

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post