Check out this coat hanger I made out of old cabinet doors!

cabinet 4 days ago
I needed something that would hold up while looking great and not putting two million holes in my walls... this is what I came up with!

• this is the final product! I love the color and the use of vintage door knobs as hooks!!!
  • Marjorie
    Marjorie Canada
    I love these, great job! How did you attach them to the wall?
  • Sandy
    Sandy Sterling Heights, MI
    Very cool idea
  • Vickie Porter Daniels
    Love this idea.. Craft maid sent 2 replacement doors for my new cabinets which were the wrong size... Now I know what to do with them.. Thank you!!
  • Davisjackie268
    great idea. I have about 5 different cabinet doors (that are brand new) never hung. They were left overs from someone else's project. I didn't want them thrown out so I kept them and now I know what I can do with them. It would be great gifts for people too
  • Kirsty Merrell
    Kirsty Merrell Katy, TX
    Super cute idea! We just painted & replaced our cabinet doors & drawers. I'll be sure to share this with my friend that we game most of the doors & drawers with, along with all the hardware. The previous owner painted all the knobs. I don't think she
Jaime K

Search Feedback