No mudroom? I created one in my garage!

Organization 07.12.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I wish we had a mudroom right off our garage but we don't so I decided to get creative and make my own!

The area by the door leading into the house was the perfect spot for my new mudroom! The first thing I did was de-clutter and clean. Then I put a new coat of paint on the wall and added storage for shoes, bags, coats, etc.

Here are the details on everything I did:

• My new mudroom!
  • A faux plant and "welcome" vinyl on the door make this seem like a real mudroom!
  • There are plenty of hooks for jackets & coats and my reusable shopping bags. Shoes are stored on the wire organizer and on a boot tray.
  • Gabe
    Gabe Fayetteville, NC
    Looks very welcoming "well done!"👍👍
  • K
    K Murfreesboro, AR
    way to get things done! no need wishing if you aren't willing to follow through and make it happen! perfect
Lori S

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post