Garden mailbox toolshed

garden 02.01.15
Had this old package sized mailbox so decided to repurpose it into a mini shed out at my vegie garden. Now everything I need is right at my fingertips and everything stays dry and clean! So many people ask me why there is a mailbox out in my garden!
  • Debbie Lindsay
    Debbie Lindsay Westminster, SC
    camphor u can get in cubes at drugs store
  • Sherry L
    Sherry L Deridder, LA
    I would love to find about three of these and put them at different sites around my place so I would have ready access to hand tools and gloves where ever I am working. Wouldn't want to buy new ones, that would get expensive. I have a bad habit of
  • Sherry L
    Sherry L Deridder, LA
    You can grow Camphor plants. I wonder if a few leaves would work.
  • Mary
    Mary Rocky Mount, NC
    I love this idea! Going to do it today!!
  • Christine P
    Christine P Newton, NJ
    Saw this idea a while ago. Needed a new mailbox, so I bought one, saved the old one and just finished painting it with a can of Rustoleum spray paint in a bright aqua blue color. They have many colors to choose from now in spray paint. My guy is going to
  • Yvette Gerace
    Yvette Gerace Warren, MI
    What a cool idea!!
  • MahtaMouse
    MahtaMouse Redmond, WA
    Sherry L: I got a large one off of CraigsList for free for just this purpose.
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    Love it! That is exactly what I need to keep my cutters, twine, gloves, etc. in. I like the package size. It will hold a lot of things! And will save many steps to the shed!
  • MaeGatineau
    MaeGatineau Canada
    i love this idea
  • Carole
    Carole Australia
    I have copied this idea for our garden. It is too far to struggle back up the hill in our garden when I want to pull some weeds and realise I don't have my trowel or gardening gloves! I think this is a very practical idea and wonder why everyone is not
  • MaeGatineau
    MaeGatineau Canada
    and you could even add a lock to it
  • Butch Fertic
    Butch Fertic Kissimmee, FL
    what a great Idea,,
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    You are so smart.
  • Vivienne Long-Speer
    Vivienne Long-Speer Flowery Branch, GA
    Brilliant!
  • MIKE
    MIKE Auburndale, FL
    Very useful and brilliant idea!
Julee S