How do you locate the main water line entering your home in order to install an electric water conditioner for whole

house? ( The kind that you wrap the pipe with covered wire)
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    I'm also in Walter's camp about the "effectiveness" of this Non-chemical or ionic exchange method to "treat" water. Magnets, radio waves, and cosmic thought energy will never remove the calcium, sodium or iron ion from your water.
  • Woodbridge Environmental
    As far as I understand these units do their job. Although I am in the same camp as KMS and Walter as well. From what I understand the system alters the minerals so they do not form as a white film. I have heard about hundreds of people that are using
  • John G
    John G Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    John...more ideas on locating the water main or the conditioner?
  • Woodbridge Environmental
    If you have a slab house, check in closets, under stairs, under cabinets. If the meter is located outside and you know where that is, typically its a straight line into the house from there. So look in that general area. Attached garage? check it there
John G
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback