fill in the blank: what's above your bed? photos wanted!

oars bedboard 2 days ago
Okay, i know I have only been on this forum for a week! but I am super impressed with all the talented designers that share this forum and I thought I might ask for some help. I just posted an article on ways to fill the space above your bed.

http://bit.ly/MZwDpG

It features mirrors and art (normal stuff right?) but next week I want to feature some unique options (I've seen names, paddles that act as headboards....) and I know you guys have some hidden gems in your own homes. so if you care to share - post a comment here (with a picture if you have it) or head on over to my blog and submit your photo for inclusion in next weeks post, your designs will be fully credited...

Also, if this is a totally inappropriate request, just let me know (gently, please) and I will be super embarrassed and not do it again. Cheers!

• Krista @ thehappyhousie
    We have some tiny white birds flying towards the window above one side of our DIY Upholstered headboard - for some reason I can't add pictures of it... they keep just disappearing after they load:(
  • Helena @ Design Wotcha!
    Helena @ Design Wotcha! Laguna Beach, CA
    where do they go? very cute idea - i love tongue-in-cheek design
  • Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    Nothing but windows behind our bed our bedroom is upstairs and they look right at the beautiful forested hills! I have sheers so the morning sun wakes us up instead of an alarm clock, and the windows are open so we hear the birds. I would not cover them
  • Helena @ Design Wotcha!
    talk about bringing the "outside in" - sounds gorgeous...
  • Betty
    Betty Saint Louis, MO
    A quilt made by my great-grandmother.
Helena @ Design Wotcha!