Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.30.14

Make A DIY Teacup Birdfeeder

Attract birds to your backyard with this beautiful teapcup birdfeeder! Learn how to make it on BrightNest: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/08/18/feed-t...#
5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That's very cute, but your birds in Colorado must eat like the proverbial sparrow!
  • Valerie South Africa
    This is so pretty!
  • Jane Menges Belleville, MI
    I planted sunflower seeds on my fence in our backyard. So far no sunflower has arisen in that site. I have a feeling the birds ate the Sunflower seeds. We have a Finch feeder, a water receptacle, that looks like a very large drop of water and two sweet
  • Pamela Dawn Yow Jacksonville, FL
    I love these and enjoy looking in my yard and seeing them scattered around the yard. I found some miniature teacups and saucers at my thrift store and also have used them for butterflies. It adds such a whimsical touch to the yard.
  • Frances Elmira, NY
    I planted sunflowers last year that didn't come up. The squirrels got them. If you put talcum powder in the dirt when you plant them the critters will leave them alone. The same goes for planting bulbs. I forgot to do that last year. It really works.