Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Make A DIY Teacup Birdfeeder

Awesome Remodels 08.26.14
Attract birds to your backyard with this beautiful teapcup birdfeeder! Learn how to make it on BrightNest: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/08/18/feed-t...#
6 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6 of 6 comments
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That's very cute, but your birds in Colorado must eat like the proverbial sparrow!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    This is so pretty!
  • Jane Menges
    Jane Menges Belleville, MI
    I planted sunflower seeds on my fence in our backyard. So far no sunflower has arisen in that site. I have a feeling the birds ate the Sunflower seeds. We have a Finch feeder, a water receptacle, that looks like a very large drop of water and two sweet
  • Pamela Dawn Yow
    Pamela Dawn Yow Chancellor, AL
    I love these and enjoy looking in my yard and seeing them scattered around the yard. I found some miniature teacups and saucers at my thrift store and also have used them for butterflies. It adds such a whimsical touch to the yard.
  • Frances
    Frances Elmira, NY
    I planted sunflowers last year that didn't come up. The squirrels got them. If you put talcum powder in the dirt when you plant them the critters will leave them alone. The same goes for planting bulbs. I forgot to do that last year. It really works.
  • Diygeek
    Diygeek Mountain View, CA
    I used a normal craft glue recommended on another tutorial the first time and it only lasted a summer, but this one says to use an epoxy. go with the epoxy! http://www.gluehow.com/recommendation/Cerami...
BrightNest