Hometalk.com

Hobby Room 02.18.14

Revolving Bookcase for craft room storage.

I made a similar looking revolving bookcase for craft storage to one at Pottery Barn. Click on the website link to see how I did it.
#BudgetUpgrade
Great for hiding the ugly crafting supplies on the backside and the pretty supplies on the front.
Time: 2 Days Cost: $100 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://countrydesignstyle.com/2013/08/29/revolving-bookcase/

18 Comments Displaying 15 of 18 comments | See Previous
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    This is amazing! Great idea for storage and so fun that it turns. This would work perfectly for those gifts you receive from family and friends that really aren't your taste but you feel like they need to be displayed so when they come over their
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    oh that is rich Donna!
  • @ Donna R, that's a fantastic idea!! Plus it saves trying to remember who gave you what. Thanks!
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Obviously, you have some of those gifts as well!
  • @ Donna R, oh yea!!! Doesn't everyone? At least with my work almost everyone expects me to paint it, cut it up, or turn it upside down!
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    hahahaha! Homa!
  • Sherry C Portland, OR
    This is really a great project. I could use one of these right now! I also love how you can "hide" things on the back and put your pretty face forward!! Perfect.
  • It's funny we all have so many things in our home we want to hide;)
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    lol, so true.
  • Someone on fb commented they wanted to make one shorter, side table high for the family room to hold books. Great idea! Hummmm!
  • The link has gone bad.
  • Beverly Miller Thanks for letting me know. I changed everything about my website and have to fix all the links. I work on it and let you know when it's fix:)
  • Beverly Miller I finally have the link updated to the new website. I really hope you enjoy the post. The revolving bookcase has been extremely useful!!!
  • Thank you Jeannette