Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Revolving Bookcase for craft room storage.

3 hours ago
I made a similar looking revolving bookcase for craft storage to one at Pottery Barn. Click on the website link to see how I did it.
#BudgetUpgrade
Time: 2 Days Cost: $100 Difficulty: Moderate
Great for hiding the ugly crafting supplies on the backside and the pretty supplies on the front.

To see more: http://countrydesignstyle.com/2013/08/29/revolving-bookcase/

19 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 16 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    This is amazing! Great idea for storage and so fun that it turns. This would work perfectly for those gifts you receive from family and friends that really aren't your taste but you feel like they need to be displayed so when they come over their
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    oh that is rich Donna!
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    @ Donna R, that's a fantastic idea!! Plus it saves trying to remember who gave you what. Thanks!
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Obviously, you have some of those gifts as well!
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    @ Donna R, oh yea!!! Doesn't everyone? At least with my work almost everyone expects me to paint it, cut it up, or turn it upside down!
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    hahahaha! Homa!
  • Sherry C
    Sherry C Portland, OR
    This is really a great project. I could use one of these right now! I also love how you can "hide" things on the back and put your pretty face forward!! Perfect.
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    It's funny we all have so many things in our home we want to hide;)
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    lol, so true.
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Someone on fb commented they wanted to make one shorter, side table high for the family room to hold books. Great idea! Hummmm!
  • Beverly Miller
    The link has gone bad.
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Beverly Miller Thanks for letting me know. I changed everything about my website and have to fix all the links. I work on it and let you know when it's fix:)
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Beverly Miller I finally have the link updated to the new website. I really hope you enjoy the post. The revolving bookcase has been extremely useful!!!
  • Beverly Miller
    Thank you Jeannette
  • Kaycampbelljones
    Kaycampbelljones Orange, TX
    I love this. Donna R. in lumberton, TEX., did you build a revolving bookcase??I live in Orange, TEX. & would like to see it in person. I would like to make one, but when you can see one in person, it helps to decide just what you want to do with it..
Jeanette Country Design Style

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing