Revamp that large bathroom mirror

Great DIY Ideas 8 hours ago
I added shelves and some trim to dress up the large bathroom mirror.

*Options I considered for this project:

We considered replacing the mirror altogether, but decided to go the less expensive route first and see how long it would buy us.

*Questions and unexpected events that arose during the project:

I didn't know how well the mirror was attached to the wall. I also didn't know how well my adhesive would adhere to the mirror and trim.

* Cost Comments:

1"x4" MDF (32 ft) - $20

1/2 birch plywd - $15

Trim (40 ft) - $20

on This Post

• Teresa Rolen
    I hate those big old builder grade mirrors & have seen where people have added the crown molding but wasn't sure how they attached the molding to the mirror! Thanks for the name of adhesive you used, I can't wait to dress up those Morris until we are
  • LG
    LG Milwaukee, WI
    Looks Great!
  • Vickilee Purvis Danhoff Miller
    Really nice and we can see how you kept the lamp and towels etc the same so we can see it is really what you did around the mirror that had so enhanced your room!
  • Kayte
    Kayte Sandia Park, NM
    Fabulous job! It looks so vastly different and such a huge improvement! Dividing the mirror with the shelf and using the trim molding to make it look built in, was simply genius. Love it!
  • Dee
    Dee Newport News, VA
    Wow and wow again! Thanks for sharing.
Robert A