Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Decor Ideas 01.05.14

DIY Deer Silhouette Wall Hanging

I made this deer silhouette wall art using scotch tape. I don't have a stencil cutter so instead I layered the scotch tape over the surface of my hanging, and then used an image of a deer head over top to cut around using a craft knife. I was then able to peel away the scotch tape, and leave the remaining tape on the frame as my 'stencil'. So easy - I can't wait to make some more!

You can see a picture tutorial here: http://homemade-ally.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/...

1690 on Aug 25, 2012
1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp
    Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    where did you get the deer silhouette that big to print out to use? my hubby is a deer lover and i have looked for one to print from online for free and cant find one. this is great love it
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Alexandra W
  • Likes

Marhele CANDY Kasha P Trent-Tonya Sharp Kathy Agrippa DIY Show Off Mary Edwards Jeanette S Ally Michele

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!