Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Home Repair...Epic Fail

08.30.12
I know its not funny to make light of accidents, but this short little video was posted on my insurance companies website. It was piggy backed with an article on which DIY projects you should leave to the pros.

While some of the events shown in the video are relatively harmless, others have great potential for serious injury...Most could be prevented by adding in a lot of common sense and some standard safety protocols.

Stay safe everyone.

528 on Aug 27, 2012
3 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Is it OK to say I thought it was funny? I also noticed several workers had hard hats so they were either pros gone wrong or they knew a little about the people they were working with.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • HoopHasIt
    HoopHasIt Dallas, TX
    Thanks for the laugh this morning! Just glad I'm not in any of those...yet!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh my gosh I sat here ducking in my chair. They all look down right scary to me. Guess that's because many remind me of my Daddy falling off a ladder while working on our garage. He was okay, but his dog who was on the other side of the fence sure gave
KMS Woodworks

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing