Hometalk.com

08.30.12

Home Repair...Epic Fail

I know its not funny to make light of accidents, but this short little video was posted on my insurance companies website. It was piggy backed with an article on which DIY projects you should leave to the pros.

While some of the events shown in the video are relatively harmless, others have great potential for serious injury...Most could be prevented by adding in a lot of common sense and some standard safety protocols.

Stay safe everyone.

439 on Aug 27, 2012
3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Is it OK to say I thought it was funny? I also noticed several workers had hard hats so they were either pros gone wrong or they knew a little about the people they were working with.
  • HoopHasIt Dallas, TX
    Thanks for the laugh this morning! Just glad I'm not in any of those...yet!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh my gosh I sat here ducking in my chair. They all look down right scary to me. Guess that's because many remind me of my Daddy falling off a ladder while working on our garage. He was okay, but his dog who was on the other side of the fence sure gave