Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Kitchen Before & After

Awesome Remodels 01.21.14
After much hemming and hawing and researching, we decided we could and we would paint the doors and drawers in our early 1980's kitchen until we could afford a full kitchen reno. #budgetupgrade
Read more about our before & after here: http://www.kathewithane.com/2011/11/kitchen-... #makeover #kitchen #beforeandafter

To see more: http://www.kathewithane.com/2011/11/kitchen-before-after.htm

4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Somebody noted yesterday that they generally don't like the idea of painting wood cabinets, and I have to agree — generally. But this is another project that really looks good with painted cabinets. Nice work. I can see it really lightened up your
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Eric C.
    Eric C. Upper Sandusky, OH
    Kathe, Thank you! Your kitchen is almost identical to mine. The lay out of the counter, the placement of the stove, fridge and sink are exactly like mine. Even the dining area and color of the cupboards and counter. I have been trying to imagine what
  • Linda Leyble
    Linda Leyble Great River, NY
    hi Kathe. Thanks for following me! You and I have a lot in common. 2 older children, found love later in life and a blogger. I think you did a great job with your kitchen. I did a similar re-do about 10 years ago (painting cabinets etc) but then about 4
  • Nancy
    Nancy Glendale, OR
    Ugh! My countertops are the SAME color! Our cabinets were already repainted, but they didn't prep them correctly (latex on oil) so now the paint looks bubbly. On the bright side, I ripped out a cabinet and a dying jenn-aire cook top and installed a
Kathe With An E (Kathe)

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing