Hometalk.com

I am a spa junkie, and always wanted a private sanctuary all my own.

Here it is; 11 person 55 jet jacuzzi, barrel steam sauna, outdoor sauna, bar and sitting areas, outdoor jetted shower w/firepit
45 Comments Displaying 15 of 45 comments | See Previous
  • Rachel H Monroe, GA
    what an absolutely clever spa and beautiful, relaxing place you have created. :0) ♥ it!!
  • Vicki Smyrna, GA
    awesome, so beautiful. Good idea to put candles in the fire pit not in use. I love ur awesome shower. We do shower outside to cool off from working outside. Again, so beautiful!
  • Gina Lawrenceville, GA
    Very impressive
  • DIY Show Off Pittsburgh, PA
    Wow! Beautiful! "Like!"
  • Rae G Kennesaw, GA
    Did you and your husband complete this wonderful outdoor kitchen???
  • Frank C Lawrenceville, GA
    I love the work you and your husband have done, Just don't let my wife see it LOL. Beautiful Faidra....
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    I just looked at your site & I am very impressed. The setting itself is beautiful & the outdoor shower is awesome.
  • Thanks, Rae I designed and used modular brackets for cabinetry, then had a stone guy cover. Frank imagine all the great meals you'll have, thanks Sherrie, love the outdoor shower, stole the idea from a home I stayed in in Cabo
  • Rae G Kennesaw, GA
    Hey Faidra,

I will be watching Good Day Atlanta. Hope to see you.

• Vanessa H Lithonia, GA
    Hi Faidra! CONGRATULATIONS on showing your new space and the interview on CBS Atlanta! Your vision is such a gift. You have a great sense of style in everything you do!
  • Faidra, I have heard only wonderful things about you and your project! Please share the TV video with us, I want to enjoy it !
  • Thanks everyone! Rae my apologies, it was Better Mornings Atlanta, Vanessa, I can only be as good as the people I am so fortunate to be around! Lee, I have not only heard wonderful comments about you I've SEEN your talent in action, your work is
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    Lovely!
  • Dakota F Marietta, GA
    Faidra,just now viewing your beautiful oasis and am positively mesmerized~

Almost "unbelievably" talented, and in often cases I usually can find a little something I could "do without",but not with

• Erinn Baney Brick, NJ
    Um. Wow. Just wow!