Puppy Brody visits The Pond Store!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Brody is a Border Collie who is featured on our web site, Facebook, brochures and many other marketing materials. Brody's dad built him a pond a couple years ago and he swims in it every day. He visited The Pond Store today and we just had to share some new photos of this now-grown-up handsome doggy!
  • Brody as a puppy by the pond his dad built for him.
  • Grown-up Brody!
  • He took a dip in the display pond and tried to "herd" the koi!
  • Such a photogenic doggy!
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    I really would like to see him herding the Koi! Maybe you could video him.
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Brody is a cute fellow. Marked so pretty and I think Border Collie's keep their puppy faces. They don't seem to change much in the face as they grow. I am partial to this breed. They are so smart. We have two that are Border Collie/Australian
  • The Pond Store
    The Pond Store Sumner, WA
    Becky H, I didn't get a video. Brody was so quick I'm lucky I got some photos! And by the time I got some he was done in the pond. Lots of energy!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    What an adorable puppy and handsome doggie Brody is.
The Pond Store

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post